2018年6月13日 星期三

英語歌唱比賽歌單

Have it all (Karaoke)

Have it all (dance)





Time of our lives 

Can't stop the feeling

Have it all

One day 

One thing (too many times)

We are the world

Try everything

Lava

A whole new world

Remember me

Sound of music

Somewhere over the rainbow 

Butterfly baby

You raise me up

Count on me

What a wonderful world

I believe I can fly

When you believe

I can only imagine

Seasons of love

Waka waka

La la la

Girls like you

See you again

Perfect (tempo good but content)

Shake it off (tempo good)

Alone (Alan Walker)

Just the way you are

103 市賽特優青潭

2016 第一名及人

2015 西區特優正義

Under the sea

Do you hear the people sing

2012薇閣

NTU You can't stop the beat

The lion sleeps tonight (too hard)

Winter magic 怡嘉

Something just like this

You are not alone































沒有留言:

張貼留言