2015年10月13日 星期二

Storybooks 繪本

My big box of books x20

490 books

A color of his own

From head to toe (BC)

A My name is Alice.

BareFootBooks

Brown Bear What do you see? (BC)
Panda Bear What do you see? (BC)

Bark, George

Career Day
Career Day (Children's Books)

Charlie & Lola: I'm really ever so not well (BC)
Charlie & Lola: I will not ever eat a tomato (BC)
Charlie & Lola: Whoops it wasn't me (BC)

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

David goes to school

Dear zoo

Dinosaur Roar

Elmer

Fetch

Fox's socks

FROGGY GETS DRESSED 

Go away, big green monster

Green Wilma

I ain't gonna paint no more

Joseph had a little overcoat

JustBooksReadAloud

Ten seeds (Ruth Brown)

The Gruffalo - Narrated by Ollie Heath
The Gruffalo (Little Angel Reader)
The Gruffalo's Child
movie

Handa's Surprise

Hooray for fish (song) (BC)
Hooray for fish (animation) (BC)

Hop

How big is a million (BC)

I Love You: A Rebus Poem

It's Christmas, David

It's not my fault (Chinese)

Lost & found (BC)

Me and my family tree

Monkey puzzle (2 narrators)
Monkey puzzle
Monkey puzzle (Little Angel Reader)
Where's my mom (song)

My tooth is about to fall out

Nest

Room on the broom

Shh! We have a plan.

Spring is here.

Stick man

Storybird

Ten Seeds

That's not my car (BC)

The odd egg (BC)

The story of the little mole 是誰嗯嗯在我頭上

The stray dog (weekdays)

The tiny seed (Eric Carle)

The very hungry caterpillar
The very quiet cricket (BC)
Eric Carle

Up & down

Walking through the jungle (BC)

We're going on a bear hunt (BC)

Where the Wild Things Are
Where the Wild Things Are (TRAILER)

Willy the Dreamer

Witch witch come to my party


沒有留言:

張貼留言